USE OF THE MEECO (Leadership) Designation™ EMBLEM/LOGO
Specific MEECO (Leadership) Designation™ Emblem “Do’s”:
- Distinguish the trademark from the surrounding text in some way. Capitalize the first letter, capitalize or italicize the entire mark, place the mark in quotes, use a different type style or font for the mark than for the generic name.
- Spell and capitalize the trademark exactly as they are shown in the MEECO Designation Trademarks List link.
- Use the trademark only as an adjective, never as a noun or verb, and never in the plural or possessive form.
- Use the generic term for the product following the trademark, for example: MEECO Designation search engine, MEECO Designation™ search, MEECO Designation web search.
- Use only MEECO Designation-approved artwork when using MEECO Designation’s logos.
- Maintain a minimum spacing of 25 pixels between each side of the logo and other graphic or textual elements on your web page.
MEECO (Leadership) Designation™Brand Features “Don’ts”:
- Don’t remove, distort or alter any element of a MEECO Designation Brand Feature. That includes modifying a MEECO Designation trademark, for example, through hyphenation, combination or abbreviation, such as: MEECOliscious, MEECO Designationmania. Do not shorten, abbreviate, or create acronyms out of MEECO Designation trademarks.
- Don’t display a MEECO Designation Brand Feature as the most prominent element on your web page.
- Don’t display a MEECO Designation Brand Feature in any manner that implies a relationship or affiliation with, sponsorship, or endorsement by MEECO Designation, or that can be reasonably interpreted to suggest editorial content has been authored by, or represents the views or opinions of MEECO Designation or MEECO Designation personnel (this includes listing MEECO Designation or the MEECO Designation Logo to indicate partnership, affiliation, or sponsorship).
- Don’t display a MEECO Designation Brand Feature on any website that contains or displays adult content, promotes gambling, involves the sale of tobacco or alcohol to persons under twenty-one years of age, or otherwise violates applicable law.
- Don’t display a MEECO Designation Brand Feature in a manner that is in MEECO Designation’s sole opinion misleading, unfair, defamatory, infringing, libelous, disparaging, obscene or otherwise objectionable to MEECO Designation (this is in no way meant to discourage criticism, opinion, or commentary).
- Don’t display a MEECO Designation Brand Feature on a site that violates any law or regulation.
- Don’t frame or mirror any MEECO Designation page (including the page that appears in response to a click on the MEECO Designation logo or MEECO Designation search box).
- Don’t incorporate MEECO Designation Brand Features into your own product name, service names, trademarks, logos, or company names.
- Don’t copy or imitate MEECO Designation’s trade dress, including the look and feel of MEECO Designation web design properties or MEECO Designation brand packaging, distinctive color combinations, typography, graphic designs, product icons, or imagery associated with MEECO Designation.
- Don’t adopt marks, logos, slogans, or designs that are confusingly similar to our Brand Features.
- Don’t use or register MEECO Designation trademarks as or incorporated in social media account names, profiles, or monikers.
- Don’t register MEECO Designation trademarks as second or third level domain names.
- Don’t use MEECO Designation trademarks in a way that suggests a common, descriptive, or generic meaning.
- Stretch the Icon’s shape horizontally or vertically
- Use colors other than for your level/ category of designation
- Rotate the Icon
- Add any special effects
- Add a pattern or image to the Icon
- Replace the circle of squares within the circle with other shapes or icons
- Choose a new shape for the circle
- The emblem must always display the years in which you qualified in close proximity, see sample and your organizations mane as appeared in the application. Font: “Times” w/o a shadow or an outline around the letters.
- You may display the logo as long as your organization remains qualified to do so.
- The MEECO Institute retains the right to ask you to remove/stop using the emblem should it deem appropriate. Circumstances may include but are not limited to fraud, misrepresentation, and criminal allegations.
- The use of the emblem is not transferable.
- When used this emblem must be fully readable, color’s, wording may not be altered.
- The emblem may be used on legal marketing material and not used for any illegal solicitation, gambling, or exchange for goods or services.
Please contact email@example.com with any questions