Once you have been notified that you have been accepted as an applicant for the MEECO Leadership Designation Two (2) critical deliverables are required:
1. Complete application Phase Due Date: July 28, 2019
2. Video: Due Date : Sept 1, 2019
To help document their achievement, designees must provide a 5 to 7 minute video or PowerPoint presentation that will be shown at the MEECO Leadership Conference & GALA October 2019. The purpose of the video is to spotlight your achievement of coaching excellence, employee enhancement, or your unique successful culture…documenting it so that others can be inspired to follow in the same footsteps.
Details About the Video/ PowerPoint:
The firms that earn the designation will be required to submit the following to be used at the Gala and to be placed in the MEECO Leadership Institute for educational purposes for its members:
A 5 to 7-minute video clip/presentation containing the following information:
- a) General information about your organization.
- b) Why did your organization seek an environment supportive of employee enhancement, executive coaching or your unique successful culture?
- c) How does your organization display that it has policies related to employee enhancement, coaching or your unique successful culture?
- d) What organizational changes/benefits can be observed which stem from employee enhancement, coaching or your unique successful culture?
- e) How do you measure value as related to employee enhancement, executive coaching or your unique successful culture?
We look forward to receiving a video of extraordinary quality that matches the high standards of the application that documented the organization’s eligibility for the MEECO Designation.
The video could start by reminding the viewer what their organization stands for, and why employee enhancement, coaching or your unique successful culture has lead to the organizations success and why it is an integral part of achieving their vision and mission. Additionally specifically answer the question: Why does your organization qualify to earn the MEECO Designation.
In addition, it might include…
(1) Your CEO comment on the importance of employee enhancement, executive coaching or your unique successful culture with personal examples of how it has helped him or her or the organization.
(2) Showing a clip from those responsible for the program in the organization talking about why and it supports the organization’s leadership culture, and how it has impacted their shareholder and stakeholder value.
EXTENSIONS CANNOT BE GRANTED
How will the Video/PowerPoint and Application Data be Utilized:
In addition, to the viewing at the GALA, it will be uploaded and will become part of the permanent MEECO library and used for educational purposes.
The application data will be sanitized and used for research to increase the effectiveness of leadership development knowledge.
Accepted Video Formats:
PC AND MAC format
Where to Send the Video:
If your file is too large to send through your server: Use your file transfer protocol/program, or consider using “We Transfer Plus”.https://www.wetransfer.com/plus?trk=plus-panel-1
or similar service that will store the information for future use.
3. Attendance at the MEECO Leadership Conference and Gala:
We ask that a senior level executive attend the MEECO Conference, Stakeholder Circle , and Gala to represent your organization, present the video with commentary, to accept the designation for the organization, and participate as part of the think tank. The presentation, should be no longer that 10 minutes.