Category 1: APPLICATION
For content support in completing the application,
please contact your nominator/liaison
For assistance with technical issues filling out this application,
- There are three levels of designation earners. These are based on the scoring from the Evaluation Committee:
- Gold (100-90 points),
- Silver (89.999-80 points),
- Bronze (79.999-70 points).
- Those applications receiving lower than 70 points have an incredible opportunity in becoming a member of MEECO Advise Council for a small donation or those that have determined that they do not qualify after completing phase one may also join our advise council for a small donation please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details. This is where they will have the benefit of being part of forums to dialogue with other designees about their experiences.
- The application process for the MEECO Designation™ has the purpose of identifying those organizations that represent best-in-class standards and execution in the use of one or more of these areas:
- Executive Coaching
- Employee Enhancement
- Corporate Culture
to positively impact business results and shareholder and stakeholder value.
Coaching is defined here as a one-on-one contractual relationship between a specifically trained and experienced coach and an employee. Its objective is the achievement of one or more development goals designed to help employees to expand their capability to perform the responsibilities of their current role, and prepare them to be better able to handle the challenges of their next and subsequent assignments. It includes facilitating the performance, learning, and development of another. The coach may be internal or external to the organization.
Employee Enrichment and corporate culture may or may not be the result of Executive Coaching. However, standards, systems, policy, and procedure must support your program, and the program must be measurable with defined systems for sustainability
In assessing how your organization uses these areas effectively, the assigning of the MEECO Designation is based on providing compelling, evidence related to a set of six criteria:
1. Demonstrates existing success
2. Has and adheres to standards, practices & procedures
3. Demonstrates inclusion in who is selected to benefit in your organization
4. Uses benchmarks to compare and contrast effectiveness
5. Measures ROI using valid and reliable methods
6. Integrates processes and procedures for sustainability
Use these criteria as a guide to tell your compelling story on for your organization. The italicized questions and statements under each of the criteria are there to be thought starters. Please provide as much information as you feel is necessary to substantiate excellence that can is found throughout your organization.
- Entries that do not adhere to the requirements may be disqualified. The application is in two stages, the first is below.
- The fee to accompany the application is $1,175 USD. for administrative services.
- Organizations that meet the requirements to receive the designation will be notified and are requested to attend the full conference and gala to participate as a speaker and to accept their Designation
- The MEECO Institute reserves the right to refuse any entry at any time.